Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Year Anniversary Blog Party!!

Believe it or not, the Blog will be a year old on February 11th. To
celebrate, I'm having a chat on my website February 11th. I'm not sure
of the time right now. I just tested the chat program and it works,
so we'll upload it this weekend. We can talk about most things I'm up
to (film stuff, the publishing stuff and my novels). I may even answer
such things as:

Why WAS that anime voice actor in my livingroom?
Who did I have that $100 breakfast with?
What is it with me and possessive men?
What happened to that squirrel?

And there will be instant contests with prizes!!

So stay tuned for the url and time.


No comments: