Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Blog Delay -- Geek Emergency

My well ordered and strictly scheduled life was upended by a trip to the ER on Friday. I'm okay. The side effects to the chemo have begun to kick in, and I needed my meds adjusted. More on that later. The whole episode left Jon and I behind on everything we're working on. To top that off, we were invited to a screening of Caprica at Universal today. We can't not go to that. We'd lose our Geek creds. And I need something fun after a decidedly not fun week. I hope to have much to report upon our return and there are things from last week I want to share. I'll post sometime tomorrow with updates on everything.

Stay tuned.

No comments: