Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blog Delay Due to Holiday

The hits on the blog site have been down for the weekend. I realized that many folks are out and about remembering the solemn holiday and/or starting their summers. I'm also waiting on a couple of things I'm updating. Thus, I decided to postpone posting the blog. There will be another mini blog during the week with some creative projects I'm promoting for myself and some other writers, publishers and filmmakers. I hope my wonderful readers will read up on them all and find a way to share and participate.

Meanwhile, the next blog will cover such things as a four legged cougar in Santa Monica, on my becoming a cougar, the end of the Month of Fun and the many and sundry updates. I hope everyone is making the most of an extra day off.

Stay tuned!

No comments: