Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mini Blog on Blog Delay

There will be a delay of blog to late tonight or early tomorrow due to the obligations to write the other blogs supproting my various projects (books, manga and web series) and the sudden rise in social engagements. I've had two -- count 'em -- two this week! Though I am finally managing to get make-up on without leaving the apartment a shambles, I can't seem to juggle a social life with my work obligations. Wow, am I out of practice. I used to go to Atlantic City, dance all night, go back to Philly AND work a whole shift without breaking a sweat. But then, Disco was all the rage then. A bit of time has passed.  I will share the social engagements in the upcoming blog. One is wrought with geekiness of a Trek nature.

The other highlights will cover my lone tomato plant and unleashing bees in our apartment, jams and how they can destroy the order in a kitchen, Craig and how I became his nemesis and other hilarity and mayhem.

You can catch my other blogs at: http://www.sybpressromantica.com/ and http://demonspawntales.blogspot.com/. The Manga blog will also be up later. I share the link when it goes live.

As for the rest,

Stay Tuned!

No comments: