Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Madness

As I stood in the kitchen for ten minutes wondering what I was supposed to be doing next, it dawned on me that I should write the blog when my head isn't spinning. Besides, more and more happens to blog about. For instance:

  • Car dealerships are not that interested in selling or giving away those giant car ribbons.
  • Why it isn't a good plan to put together furniture when you aren't good at assembly.
  • Why it's always wise to wear a weeding ring in the season of mistletoe.
  • How an idle question can turn into a whole lot of work.
  • And so much more!
Look for a new blog and our official Seasons Greeting around Tuesday.

Stay tuned!

No comments: