Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Blog Delayed Due to a Cat


This will be a micro-blog. Aside from the insane cooking I do for any given major holiday, Jon brought home the cold going around the office. He believes that Magic,  the black office cats is responsible. The cat was sneezing on his keyboard just before Jon caught the cold. I don't think it works that way. In any case, I've got the full blown, miserable cold symptoms and Jon to take care of. I also have some hard deadlines I have to meet. Thus, I can't wrestle with the blog this week. There's enough going on for a big, rollicking blog next week.

Stay tuned.

No comments: