Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Posessiveness Addendum

Sorry, it's been a little nuts here today. Like the cheese for my papusa, some thoughts have been forgotten. In the case of A Soldier's Destiny, the possessiveness physically manifests itself by glaring at anyone giving a nano-second of extra attention to Rik or Vincent. When with each other, there is a lot of slamming against walls, the holding of wrists above the head, grasping of hair, divesting of clothes with enthusiasm. And this really has nothing to do with my distraction with AI NO KUSABI. I'll speak about that when I figure out how I fell about the whole thing. I've been writing this way for a very long time. See Novad.org, if you've forgotten.

No comments: