Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Saga of The Saga of the Saga

I used to be so much faster writing this sort of thing. Still, not bad from concept to execution. I may have finished Sunday, but for Jon commandeering my PC and while still using his. And then there are the sudden lapses into sleep I'm still prone to since the last surgery. I was writing away in the home stretch early in the evening Sunday when one hit. I woke up at 3am too fuzzy for a coherent thought. And I had to go to the hospital the next day for tests. but enough of that.

Some of the quotes are close paraphrases from the Twilight novels. I've never read them, but when I was a bookseller, I thumbed and skimmed anything that had a following so I could render good customer service. Thus, I was aware of the stories and the...interesting take on the lore and on dialogue. Joe and Simon had a blast butchering it.

I did the format to make sure my Maw-in-Law can read it if she is inclined. Here's the link:

http://dragoncor.com/Demonsaga.htm

This will be an episode in the series we're developing. The script will be a bit longer and that dialogue will be fun when heard out loud.

Enjoy!

No comments: