Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Contest Hints

It seems I have been too obscure in my questions. I have been admonished, so let me give some hints.

For Question One -- The film made legwarmers and off the shoulder sweats popular. It also maintained that women construction workers moonlighted as exotic dancers. And the song was actually written about a serial killer. The title of the song makes that clear.

For Question Two -- The anime series features a female lead who carries a gun and runs around in a thong and a jacket. In the critaclly acclaimed film though, she was often naked. The song from the last season of the series (or 2nd GiG) is up for an american anime award this year.

Good Hunting!

You can e-mail answers to: deborahlwarner@gmailcom

No comments: