Welcome Gentle Readers

This blog tends to wander from its main purpose -- updates on my fiction. I do have updates and excerpts of my work. But I also write about my obsessions -- food, friends and pop culture and my weird life in Los Angeles. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Deadline for Slash and Burn

Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions to 'Slash and Burn' is January 15th. If you have submitted and not heard from us by now, we may have your story and no way to contact you. We changed e-mail servers six weeks ago and lost a lot of the contacts. If your name and e-mail wasn't on the story, we have no way of reaching you. Please, e-mail us at sypress@gmail.com with the name of the submission. Again, the deadline is January 15th. The url for info is: http://sybpress.com/slashburn.htm.

No comments: